PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Certain information, such as the type of device, type of web browser, IP address, time zone, and cookies installed may be automatically gathered by the system upon each visit. Additional information about the Site pages or products that you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site may be gathered as well. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org;
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps;
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how the Site is browsed;
- Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics code and Pinterest Pixel are used to collect certain data, which helps us provide a more dynamic, interactive and intuitive content.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the information you provide to us, such as email address and name to:
- Communicate with you;
- Provide you with information related to our initiative and services, according to our records and your shared preferences.
The Device Information, gathered by the system helps us screen for potential risk and fraud (IP address in particular), as well as to improve and to optimize our Site (for example, by generating visitors and donors browsing and interaction statistics, and to evaluate the success of our campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We never share your Personal Information with third parties.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors and donors use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted communications we believe may be of interest to you.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 15.
This policy was last modified on December 01, 2020.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at: narodnytribunal @ protonmail . com
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WE WANT YOU TO KNOW
We do not intentionally target people as visitors of our Site, email list subscribers, or as donors. We are taking necessary steps to protect the privacy of all of our visitors and donors. We will continue to do our absolute best to always consider the privacy of our valued visitors and donors.
We have never and will never sell our email list.